Waterpark National School Parents Association
Waterpark National School has an active and vibrant Parents Association. Each year the Parents Association undertakes a variety of Fund Raising Events. The money raised is used to pay for Drumming Classes, Buses to Matches etc. to subsidise the cost of Aquatic Classes, Red Kettle Play, Schools Orchestral Concert.
In addition, the Parents Association organises the annual Book Fair, Provides refreshments at First Holy Communion and at the annual Christmas Concert in the Parish Church, organises Fundays and Picnics.
The Garda Vetting process is handled via online application only. The process should only take approximately 5 days to complete once you have submitted the application. The process is as follows:
- Complete the Vetting invitation form (NVB1). This is available to download below or through the school office.
- Bring the completed form with photo ID (either passport or driver’s license) and a utility bill dated within the last six months, as proof of address. Mobile phone bills are not acceptable. The school do not keep copies of these documents on file.
- The school will complete the Garda Vetting Verification ID form by checking the forms of ID you have brought with you.
- The completed Vetting Invitation Form (NVB1) and the Garda Vetting Verification ID Form are then sent to Diocese of Waterford and Lismore offices.
- You will then receive an email inviting you to apply for Garda Vetting Online.
- When you have completed the online application, you will be issued with a reference number.
- All applications must be submitted online within 30 days of receiving the email invitation to apply online, otherwise you will have to begin the process again.
To download the pdf documents: